Kaiser Permanente offers many different ways for members to learn more about nutrition and improve their health. Check out some of the resources below that can help you eat better and take one step closer to a healthier you!
Personalize a Program Online
HealthMedia Nourish® gives you personalized strategies for making smart and delicious food choices to increase energy, manage weight, and live a longer, healthier life.
- Sign up for this service at www.kp.org/healthylifestyles .
Learn at Home
In the Kitchen with Carole: Eating Well for Your Health – Take a tour of your own kitchen to identify unhealthy foods and learn healthy options on the CD recorded by a Kaiser Permanente registered dietitian.
- Available by calling Quality Books and Audio at 1-800-556-9444. Fee may apply.
- Listen at no charge at kp.org/listen or download to your computer or MP3 player.
Nutrition Advice Line
Do you have questions about nutrition? Call to get advice from a registered dietitian. This is a 24-hour voice mailbox, where a message can be left for a registered dietitian. Calls are generally returned within two business days.
- FREE – available to Kaiser Permanente members only
- For Davis, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Roseville & Sacramento, call (916) 614-4979.
Take a Class
Our Health Education and Nutrition Services Departments offer many classes to help members to improve their diets and health.
Check out the Healthy Living Catalog to learn more about classes that can teach you how to plan healthy menus, choose the right foods in the right amounts and read labels like a tough consumer and better manage some of your health concerns with a healthy diet.