Building our community together
What is a LWBW/JAMM Champion?
A Champion is a staff member who volunteers their time to promote and engage staff in live well be well and JAMM, Joy and Meaning in Medicine, events and programs.
Our Ask of Champions
Communicate with your department and worksite team by:
- Sharing information about lwbw/JAMM goals, activities and events to department/facility staff.
- Motivate and inspire department/facility staff to be active participants in lwbw/JAMM activities and events.
- Serving as the voice of your respective department by communicating suggestions and concerns to the lwbw/JAMM program leadership.
Tiers of Engagement
Tier 1- Communication Champion: 5 minutes and under
- Email event/feature opportunities to your team
- Present lwbw/JAMM topics to department huddles
Tier 2- Wellness Topic Activity Presentation/Lead: 5-10 minute topic presentations
- Mindfulness/Gratitude presentation to team
- Lead a fitness activity-Tabata/Stretch Break/Walking Group
Tier 3- Wellness Grant Lead & On Site Volunteer: Up to 1.5 hours onsite time
- Volunteer at a lwbw/JAMM event table for program check in, giveaways, promotional material
- Lead a Wellness Mini Grant
- Engage & promote feedback on wellness activities that matter most
Tier 4- Training Summit- Up to 2 – 2-4 hour summits
- Train on lwbw/JAMM offerings to bring to your team (i.e. mindfulness, gratitude, laughter)
- In person with lwbw/JAMM staff
- Manager approval to perform champion work during the workday
- Onsite events and trainings are during work hours
For more information about live well be well JAMM activities/events or to find out more about becoming a champion email email@example.com