Be safe, be well, & thrive
If you are connected to the Kaiser Permanente network, check out the following websites:
KFH/P Safety Website
Creating and maintaining a healthy and safe environment is vital to thriving while working—whether it’s a quick stretch break during meetings, reviewing good ergonomic practices, or getting your flu shot onsite. Through Live Well Be Well we hope to increase your awareness of the many different ways you can be healthier and safer in the workplace. Here is a snapshot of programs currently being offered throughout Kaiser Permanente:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Free, confidential consultation, short-term problem solving, and referrals for additional help for all employees, physicians, and dependent family members.
- Domestic Violence – Resources to help individuals identify and address this problem. We believe everyone deserves a safe and healthy relationship.
- Employee Health Services – Health screening and first aid to employees as well as annual employee health surveillance programs such as flu vaccination and TB screening.
- Stairwell Programs – Added motivation to exercise your legs and lungs while enhancing the safety of stairwells in your facility.
- Healthy Meetings – Stretch breaks, walking meetings, and Healthy Picks snack options and catering.
- Workplace Safety – A focus on eliminating all causes of work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Smoke Free Campuses – All of our locations are smoke free.
- Disaster Readiness and Earthquake Preparedness – Information on how to make sure you are well prepared.